Renewal of Vows
Perhaps it’s your one year wedding anniversary, or ten years, twentieth year or fifty year wedding anniversary- a Renewal of Vows Ceremony is a beautiful way to reaffirm the commitment you made to each other on your Wedding Day. It is also an opportunity to reaffirm the love you have for each other in the presence of family and friends and perhaps your children which may have not been present or old enough to remember your Wedding Day.
The Renewal of Wedding Vows Ceremony can be celebrated in exactly the same way as a wedding, however, there will be no legal wording or components. The vows you exchange during this ceremony may be the same as those exchanged on your Wedding Day or something completely new for you.
This is purely a social celebration and not a legal ceremony so the wording of the vows may be whatever you wish them to be. You might like to ‘up-date’ your vows to include the mentioning of great times you have had together since being married and/or mentioning children and/or touch on trials and tribulations you have faced and overcome together as husband and wife since your Wedding Day. I can help you with ideas and wording, but in the end, you can create, write and organise as you see fit!
NOTE: Please click through to the Locations page for further travel information and costs.
- One face-to-face meeting to discuss and plan your ceremony content.
- As much email/phone correspondence around the content of your ceremony and changes to be made.
- My time for crafting your personalised Renewal of Vows Ceremony.
- Travel to and from your chosen ceremony location.
- Performance of your ceremony on your chosen date and time (subject to availability).
- A Commemorative Certificate for your ceremony.
- Use of my PA system if required