I am an Authorised Marriage Celebrant. I prepare and conduct ceremonies within Australia.
A little about me
I have a passion for helping people grow. I am a Primary Education teacher and I own two yoga studios in Caringbah- one specifically for children, where we also do meditation and health workshops.
I do feel that my skills and passion for helping people will make your ceremony distinctive, capturing your personality, style and journey and would welcome the opportunity to make your ceremony a very special occasion. And needless to say I enjoy working with children; I also scuba dive if you’re thinking something below the ocean line, and I love to hike a good mountain if you’re thinking about the clouds!
As your Civil Celebrant, I will:
• Observe the Legal Requirements of the Marriage Act 1961
• Comply with the Code of Practice for Marriage Celebrants
• Provide complete honesty and ethics in all communications
• Keep all personal information strictly confidential at all times.
• Be sensitive to your needs and the needs of family and friends
• Will always dress with respect due to the importance of the occasion
• Will arrive at the venue at least half an hour before the ceremony
• I am a member of the Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants
Your wedding ceremony is about you. If I can provide any information or help, please feel free to contact me. I hope you enjoy your weddings preparations!